Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update On My Novel

I've finally moved onto the next stage with my book, as I gave my approval of the third version of the galley.

According to the website, I should be seeing a complimentary copy in about 3 to 4 weeks (or sooner). So it looks like it will be coming out for the world to see, or at least my small corner of it, by late October.

For those who are new to this blog and are curious as to what this book is about, please click on the link called "Novel", and the posts within should give you a basic understanding of it.

In the meantime, I present to you the reader, the jacket blurb to Shades of Love:

Stuck in a marriage where the only thing he had in common with his wife were their children, Wally was one very unhappy soul. One of the few things that gave him happiness was flirting with his co-workers. On this particular day, those flirtations turned quite serious with one particular person.

She was a bold, dynamic, vivacious free spirit who triggered a yearning deep within Wally's very soul. Azalea was intrigued by this charming yet down to earth person, whose wit, guile and audacity, ignited a long dormant flame of passion and sensuality.

United by their growing love for each other, they experience emotional upheaval and heartache, as they strive towards that final golden ring...

5 comments:

  1. The blurb sounds intriguing. Good luck on its success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    It's been hard two plus years, but there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Im really looking forward to reading about how wally and azalea hooked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very intriguing book, Georgie. You'll have to let everyone know (as I'm sure you will) when it's on the shelves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone.

    Now I'm hoping it can live up to the hype. :]

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com