To all my readers and followers, please keep in mind that I have now moved over to my new blog, Father Nature's Corner, so Cedar's Mountain is now on a semi-permanent hiatus.

If you're looking for the wit and wisdom that Cedar's Mountain is known for, please click on the link up above or to the right, and I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Father Nature's Corner

Father Nature's Corner


Good day to everyone! As I'd mentioned in last Friday's (11/1) post, I would write one more post so that some of my readers who have stepped away from the cyber world due to real world obligations would have a semi-permanent post in which to start their journey to my new blog, as well as anyone else who happened to stop by either due to this addy being on a business card or they hit the "next blog" button on their dashboard.

The picture you see is the header for my new blog, Father Nature's Corner. Clicking either the link or the caption will bring you to the front page of my new blog, which will be update with roughly the same frequency of Cedar's Mountain.

Once again, I like to sincerely thank all of my wonderful readers who have made the last 5 1/2 years of my life as pleasant and as fruitful as humanly possible.

6 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

I was there! :)

G. B. Miller said...

M: And I'm glad!

Charles Gramlich said...

Lovely flowers!

G. B. Miller said...

Charles: Thanks.

Snaggle Tooth said...

That's what's going on! I'd love to trade in this machine just so I could load without rebooting the whole works, cause that's the patience I needed to even get here. Now I may wait an hour to get over there, but I will eventually...
I can't load this from Feeds on blogrolls anyhow...
Good luck loading the new...
n away I go

G. B. Miller said...

Snaggle: Thanks.

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-13 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com