Monday, July 12, 2010

10 Sure Signs You Got Estrogen Problems

Since the family is going away to New Jersey to attend daughter's dance competition, I thought it would be good idea to mentally join them by taking a vaca from originality this week. Please enjoy the first of three blasts from the distant past. And yes, I'll still be here to ruin your week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I've stated previously, I have a very wicked sense of humor. Sometimes dry, sometimes acerbic, but always on the money. My sense of humor has on occasion, hit the upper atmosphere, simply by making a connection with someone. This particular post is a case in point. The person who originally created this part, was for about six months last year (2007), a very good and very close friend of mine. We later had such a violent falling out, that nine months later, the effects are still being felt around my local CyberWorld. I will give credit where credit is due, however, and simply say that this person, who I'll call for the time being, "Kentucky", is the one who help me create this lasting piece of humor.

  1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
  2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
  3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
  4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
  5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1-800-".
  6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
  7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space".
  8. You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.
  9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
  10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

Originally posted on May 27, 2008

17 comments:

  1. I like that omelet idea :) Thanks for the cute post G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh. If this person was going through menopause let me add that her brain often felt like a giant filing cabinet that someone dumped on it's side and all the folder fell out and scattered. If she's younger and just going through a rough patch then, honey, you need some really good chocolate. A LOT OF GOOD CHOCOLATE and a box of wine. BIG BOX. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now some of these are just true, my friend. Just true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly this applies to most of my Male coworkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly: More than welcome. Most of the early year was spent trying to find an audience, and this was a gem that I should've saved for later in the year.

    A chocolate chip omelet? shudders

    Bea: Glad it gave you a chuckle. Big box of chocolate and a bottle of wine? Great way to get wired.

    Charles: Yup. Witnessed some of this first hand with my co-workers over the years.

    Travis: Sadly, it applies to a good chunk of my co-workers and one or two of my FB friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok.......so is there a score like 5 out of 10 or 7 out of 10 in order to determine how really BIG the estrogen problem is? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol: Not really. It's more of a philosophy than anything else. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a chocolate chip omelet sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know, but if you can put chocolate chips on pancakes, then you can put them on omelets as well.

    Curious about the taste though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait until tomorrow.

    Tomorrow's you'll be able to inflict on everyone else (better half, co-workers, boss, etc.)

    Tomorrow's is one of my earliest free form answer jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was here, but my estrogen wasn't...

    Sounds just like the 25 yr old supervisor woman I have at work-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have quite a few co-workes like that that I do payroll for. They are always making me scratch my head.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is weird! I had commented on this when you posted it. I guess Blogger is still messing with me...but that might be because I'm convinced everyone is scheming to drive me crazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Talon: Blogger schemes to drive everyone crazy, male or female. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant!

    I'm sorry to hear about the falling out, but this is definitely a timeless piece, G!

    Sadly, right now 4 out of 10 of these apply to me...

    ReplyDelete
  16. B: I gather that Blogger was being difficult again because you posted the same comment twice. I got rid of the second one after making sure you weren't posting it elsewhere.

    Yeah, it was a pretty brutal falling out, because not only did affect the two of us (we are now very cordial to one another in the chat rooms), but it made certain people choose sides and destroyed other friendships as well.

    But, it is what it is (cliche I know) and life goes on (again cliche). Sad to say, I'm more careful in what I say and in what I do with the people that I meet online.

    Only 4 out of 10? I thnk we have to work on that a little. :D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com