As I've stated previously, I have a very wicked sense of humor. Sometimes dry, sometimes acerbic, but always on the money. My sense of humor has on occasion, hit the upper atmosphere, simply by making a connection with someone. This particular post is a case in point. The person who originally created this part, was for about six months last year (2007), a very good and very close friend of mine. We later had such a violent falling out, that nine months later, the effects are still being felt around my local CyberWorld. I will give credit where credit is due, however, and simply say that this person, who I'll call for the time being, "Kentucky", is the one who help me create this lasting piece of humor.
- Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
- You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
- The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
- Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
- You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1-800-".
- Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
- Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space".
- You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.
- You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
- The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.
Originally posted on May 27, 2008