Saturday, June 7, 2008

"The Cast of Characters"

Before I get much further into this unique user guide, it would be wise of me to create a short reference guide to the main participants of this particular phase of my chat room journey. Please refer to this whenever you need a slight refresher while reading this user guide. Most of these good people are still with us today.
  1. Da Bishop/Cedar Mountain: Me. Also, you will find over 3,000 posts under my real name as well.
  2. Hitesrunprincess: One of three problem children. Doesn't post anymore, but still reads and has people spying for her.
  3. Rotor Head: Second problem child. Doesn't post anymore, but still reads and has people spying for him as well.
  4. Matt from Akron: Posts extensively. An exceptionally bright individual and an all around genuinely good person. Can be found on the Science/Tech forums, the Evolution forums and coincidentally, as a blog (see link for GumbyTheCat).
  5. PaisleyPosey: A very near and dear friend. Doesn't post as much, as the RW calls much more than the CyberWorld. Very bright and a wonderful person to talk to. Can be found all over Topix.
  6. A Bug and A Wish: A very dear friend. Doesn't post as much either, as the RW perpetually calls for her. Very bright, very loyal. A very close member of my circle of 4 from Top Stories.
  7. Billy R: Third problem child. I was always taught when I nothing nice to say about someone, I shouldn't. So I won't.

The preceding list of people were the main players in this particularly complex chapter of my online life. The others that are to follow, were ones that I met in either other forums or Top Stories, but were only peripherally involved in what went down in 2007.

  1. Grace Nerissa: A very lovely, warm, charming individual. Someone whose writing skills are something I aspire to have someday. A very good poet is she.
  2. Vee: A charming and unique individual. Someone else whose writing skills I envy.
  3. Jamie Tuna: A very bright guy and a pleasure to be around.
  4. Rods 1: Ditto.
  5. Calibeachbum/Lady Of The Pacific: A very nice lady who didn't deserve the grief I gave her when things exploded.

There are others who I had the pleasure of meeting that I will not include on this list, due to the fact that they weren't involved in this at all, but I will talk about as things progress as they were there for me later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com