Thursday, July 9, 2009

Disconnected

Hi.

Todays short story post is an anomaly of sorts, in that I'm actually opening comments about it here. The reason being is that I'm looking for an answer to a question that's been bugging me about it ever since I wrote it.

Does it feel "finished" to you, or does it feel like I ended it too soon?

To me, I can never come to the same conclusion twice in a row about it. I read it once, and it seems finished. I read it again, and it seems that it should go on for another page or two.

Please give it a read and let me know what you think about it.

Note: there is one blatant swear word in the story, which you will see here in sentence number 3. My apologies if that type of language offends you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brianna was sitting in the park, drinking a latte and having a casual conversation with her best friend Dale, when her cell phone went off. Excusing herself, she answered it and was floored by the text she'd received.

It said, "Bri, you weren't that good of a fuck, Dale is much better. Jim."

Click here for the full story and to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com