Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Study In Character

"I really hate doing this you know."
"I know you do, but we need the money."
"Isn't there another way of getting the money?"
"Sure there is."
Melody thought about it for moment. "No."
"I thought so. I'll go run interference with Jacques while you get ready. And remember," James leaned over and gave Mel a kiss, "I love you."
"Right."

Sighing, Melody got out of the car while James went to take care of Jacques. She took off her clothes and went to put on the outfit that Jacques had sent over earlier in the week. Shivering from the sudden breeze blowing in, she touched up her face and undid her braids. Taking out a mini hair dryer, she then spent the next couple of minutes blowing out her auburn hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click here for the full story and to leave a comment.

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com