Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Right Thing (3)

The action thus far: after Tim had gotten dumped by his girlfriend, he basically spent the week spiraling downwards into a deep dark depression. Concerned, Melvin decided to take matters into his own hand. He called up former friend of Jessie's, Tamara, to help him get Tim out of the house and to the Extravaganza.

They successfully got him out of the house and to the front yard, where they manage to get him dressed and on the road to the park. When they got to the park, Tim was still down in the dumps, but when he saw the concert stage he decided to check out the live music.

We pick up the action in the beer garden.

2 comments:

  1. I think that last line is one that most of us have rolled around in our heads many, many times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    Not sure which last line you're talking about, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com