Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Day At The Office (5)

Last, but not least, is part five of FSG's latest short, "A Day At The Office".

Unfortunately, no lead-in paragraphs, simply because if I did that, there would be no story left to post.

Also, this is a first for Cedar's Mountain. Out of 410+ posts that have been written by me or by someone else, this has been the first one where the total word count for the post is less than 40 words, not counting this tiny paragraph. If you include this tiny paragraph, you get 92 words.

6 comments:

  1. I was contemplating a mid-morning snack, but no longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww....

    If anything, this should make you swear off of all natural snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the pithy post, G!

    Just catching up now on the parts I missed while I was away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, young lady.

    It's a very rare thing indeed for me to be pithy in a post. I'm not even like this in e-mails, once I get on a roll that is.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com