Sunday, August 4, 2013

"Broken Promises"

Available at Smashwords


As I've mentioned previously, I decided to take another crack at self-publishing, mostly because I wanted to have something else to pimp while I was deciding on my next move. Yesterday (8/3), I succeeded in publishing my short story trilogy entitled, Broken Promises. Clicking on the caption will bring you to the book, of which a free sample is available, and the entire book itself is a whopping 99 cents.

I would like to thank everyone who has stuck with me throughout the years, because without you, I would still be trying to find my voice.

11 comments:

  1. Cool, man. I will pick up a copy today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles: Thanks. I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Happy selling. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Congratulations! I'll snag a copy soon. No Amazon, though? I've never actually bought a book through Smashwords. I'll have to see how I can put this on my Kindle. I'm assuming it can't be too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on sticking with it, G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACiL: Thanks.

    ABfTS: Thanks. You should be able to get it on your Kindle as it was published in all of the popular formats. I'm not sure if it will ever pop on Amazon, but it would be nice.

    Talon: Thanks.

    Lynn: Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The expression "like a bulldog" comes to mind. Congrats and go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com