To all my readers and followers, please keep in mind that I have now moved over to my new blog, Father Nature's Corner, so Cedar's Mountain is now on a semi-permanent hiatus.

If you're looking for the wit and wisdom that Cedar's Mountain is known for, please click on the link up above or to the right, and I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Check These Blogs Out!

For those of you looking for a blog post, after perhaps stopping by because of a long ago business card given to you or hitting the "next blog" button/feature on your incredible dashboard, you won't find it here, due to the simple fact that I have moved on and moved up. However, have no fear, because fresh content can be had at the following blogs:


Fresh posts to be had two to three times a week. Clicking on the title will get you there toot sweet.


A weekly Tumblr blog that wonderfully recaps my current adventures in writing. Clicking on the title will take you there.
(c) 2015 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved



The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-16 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com