Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reorganization Can Be Fun

Howdy do.

Spent the last couple of days in quiet contemplation on what kind of changes I could make to my blog without alienating my readership. You know, what I can add, what I can subtract, things like that.

I've already made one small change, and that was introducing a weekly rant called "Anger Management Issues". I want to thank Julie Gong as it was her blog that introduced me to the idea of a weekly rant, with her Friday rant called "Just Nonsense".

Since I like history (and who doesn't), I've also decided to add a bi-monthly feature on newspapers. No real title for it, other than being labeled "State Workers/Library", since it will deal with the early part of my state career working at the library. My thanks goes out to The Virtual Dime Museum, for giving me the basic outline to work with.

Another small change I'll be making has to do with the posting of my stories. While I love sharing my stories with everyone, I do have a finite number to share. To make them last as long as possible, starting this Wednesday they will be posted weekly, instead of tri-weekly. Today's will be the last on the current schedule.

Relaunching will take place this Monday, with an "Anger Management Issues" post, tentatively titled "Respect".

1 comment:

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com