Friday, November 7, 2008

On Being Georgie B

Have you ever wanted to participate in chat rooms, but were afraid to try for fear of something bad happening to you?

Just started to write short stories and wanted to know how not to go about it?

Or you've finished a novel and wanted to know what it was like for someone else to go through the process of trying to get it published?

Or maybe you're starting a blog and wanted observe someone else doing it, so that you could avoid the potential pitfalls?

Or maybe you just wanted to see how someone from another part of the country plays nice (or not play nice) with the world around them?

Don't have time to actually come around and visit the blog as often as you wanted to?

Well then, may I suggest an inexpensive (read: cheap) Christmas/Hannukuah/Kwanza/or whatever holiday you observe or not observe gift for yourself: a subscription to Cedar's Mountain.

Yes, have Cedar's Mountain delivered right to favorite reader or e-mail addy, with almost no effort on your part.

You will be guaranteed to have fresh new material delivered right to your doorstep 3 to 4 times a week (basically every other day). Where else can you get a skewered view on life, blogging, chat rooms, writing and working for state government, plus one page of a short story, delivered absolutely free to your door.

And, that's not all you can do here. If subscribing isn't your cup of tea, and you do enjoy visiting my blog from time to time, why not become a Friend of Cedar's Mountain. If you have a blog in Blogger, then by doing the simple click of adding my link to the blogs you follow, you can become an instant Friend of Cedar's Mountain.

Try it today, you won't be disappointed.

And for a gentler slice of life via the West Coast, please give Under The Sheets-Shhh a try. You won't be disappointed. I gave it a try, and I'm glad that I did, because I'm now a follower of that nice little West Coast blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks.

    I originally got the idea from Laura at Under the Sheets, when she made a neat post politely asking the same thing.

    Came out with a basic outline at work and when I got home, it only took about twenty minutes to hack out.

    It's been a crazy week, so I should be getting back to my normal posting schedule some time next week.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com