Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Changing Of The Guard, A Changing Of The Times

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. What is past, is prologue."

The above quote was pulled from a tape called, "Sounds of History", that I bought while I was visiting Washington D.C. back in the seventh grade, and I thought it would be appropriate for here.

With this post, a new road is to be travelled, with new sights to see and new things to learn. Among the few changes that are to be made (which I hope you'll accept in the spirit that they're being done in), is the new avatar photo.
`
This photo, which I took on my rare vacation this past August, was taken just inside the Columbus Zoo. It's one of first things that you see when get into the main zoo area.
`
I figured since this is brand new year, I should start off the year with a more happy looking avatar. Thus, the frog.
`
Now, how can you not get a chuckle (or at least a smile) while looking at this funky frog?
`
In any event, I sincerely hope that you'll like the upcoming changes to my blog.
`
jUIcY mELONs!!

4 comments:

  1. I approve the new avatar photo if that matters. Looking forward to the other changes you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's opinion counts in my neck of the woods.

    Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it would resonate with some people.

    Nobody can get made at a multi-colored ginormous frog.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com