Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No, I Haven't Taken Another Powder

However, if you remember from last week's post, I had a boatload of schtuff to do in regards to the family going on vaca. Last night (10/22), I had to pick up the family from the airport, and by the time I had gotten back, it was much too late to construct a good post. So instead, I'm opting for a teensie-weensie-sans-commenting-just-to-let-you-know-that-I'll-have-a-proper-post-for-you-on-Wednesday.

I leave with you a selected video that was inspired by a fantastic bio of Freddie Mercury that I'd finished reading at work this week.


The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com