Monday, June 24, 2013

We's Knots Flutternuffer!


Heys! This is Yello Bear's uglier cousin Ralph Doohicky, and I'm filling in for Yello Bear, who's busy recovering from drinking three dozen honey jello shots the other night. Even though his sugar is a whopping 500, I've been told that he'll be back to his abnormal self sometime later this week, once he's managed to work off that sugar buzz by completing that two lane highway that he started building earlier this morning.

Anyways, I'm borrowing GB's blog 'cause he stills stupefied with his writing, although just before he was handcuffed to the bed and lovingly spanked with a cricket bat, he did want me to pass on the following message to everyone:

Success! I done wrote 4,100 words this past weekend the extremely hard way.

Ummmm...yah. That GB's one strange fellow, isnt' he?

Anywho, today's post won't be filled with all kinds of insults to you the reader, 'cause only mental deficients like Flutternuffer would do stupid stuff like that. Instead, yours truly Ralph Doohicky brings to you another pictorial post of GB's neighborhood, entitled appropriately enough, Alive Is The Neighborhood.

Oh and, about that intro at the other blog, that was actually written by Yello Bear prior to him going out on his jello shot binge this past Saturday night, so being the good cousin that I is, I simply copied it verbatim to the post.

And one more thing: I figure since today is the start of probably another crappy work week for most of you, I thought I would get your day jumping with this nifty little number by the late great George Harrison.


7 comments:

  1. That bird in the photos is clearly drunk. I think the water in the bird bath has been replaced by honey jelly shots, just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, and that album. Hope the muse comes back, although it seems to be paying off in other areas of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jello shots? I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riot Kitty: GB says his muse is still on vacation somewhere in the Carribbean working on her tan and being a major player on the club scene. But she is sending out postive vibes to him in regards to his latest story.

    And yes, George Harrison is a goody, especially with this album.

    Charles: Jello shots are the most fun you can have when you're just about flat broke. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ralph Doohickey is a great name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com