Monday, June 2, 2008

"Why yes, I do have a sense of humor, why do you ask?"

As I mentioned previously, I have an incredibly warped sense of humor. My friends realize this, and have sent me various types of e-mails over the years. Some clean, some dirty, some that left me shakin' my head, saying, "WTF?" (Trust me kids, you really don't want me to explain chat room language, now do you?)

Anyways, I like to share a few of them with you people out there. Please note that all of the clean ones that I share with you, come from former co-workers in the academic world (library to be more precise). Some of the humor from there is somewhat historical in nature, due to the fact that I spent about 7 years of my government career working at a state library.

This one's entitled "157 Years Ago This Week"

Did you know what happened this week back in 1850, in California, 157 years ago?

California became a state.
The State had no electricity.
The State had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California is today, except the woman had real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com