Sunday, June 21, 2009

50 Random ?'s: #26-50

Continuation of a meme from a couple of weeks ago called "50 Random ?'s".

Click here for #1-25.

26} What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?: Hmmm.....I'm married, therefore, my secret weapon is that I'm forbidden fruit.

27} What are your plans for tonight?: Not sure, but will be recovering in some particular way from dealing with dolts all day at work.

28} Who is the last person to send you a My Space comment or message?: I don't do MySpace. I have enough problems doing this blog, that blog, Facebook and Chat Rooms, in that order.

29} Next trip you're going to take.: Not a clue. Body is too broken down with this malady and that malady to do anything like traveling.

30} Ever go to camp?: Yes. Next question.

31} Were you an honor student in school?: Excuse me? I'll have you know that I was Peppermint Patty's role model.

32} What do you want to know about the future?: Will I be a functioning cripple in five years? Or will I be needing 24/7 /365 care for the rest of my life?

33} Are you wearing perfume or cologne?: Allergic. But I like the smell of either only when it's used properly.

34} Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?: See the links in #29 for answers.

35} Where is your best friend(s)?: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Indiana and Texas.

36} How is your best friend(s)?: Doing fine.

37} Do you have a tan?: Only on my left forearm which perpetually hangs outside the care door. However, I do have a lovely sunburn that encompasses my head.

38} What are you listening to right now?: Incidental music from a video game.

39} Do you collect anything?: Useless factoids about the world around me. Seriously, I collect acquaintances, friends, enemies and trolls. In that order.

40} Who is the biggest gossiper you know?: My daughter. In all seriousness, gossip at my job keeps me employed.

41} Last time you were stopped by a cop or pulled over? June of 2008 when the local constabulary questioned me as to why I was hanging out at the park (my daughter was playing there, thus I was doing daycare).

42} Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?: See #29.

43} What does your last text message say?: Yeah (seriously).

44} Do you like hot sauce?: Yes indeedy doody. The hotter, the better. Faves include anything made by this company and that company.

45} Last time you took a shower? This morning.

46} Do you need to do laundry?: Not until next week.

47} What is your heritage?: Italian, German and English.

48} Are you someone's best friend?: See #35.

49} Are you rich? Only with people.

50} What were you doing at 12a.m. last night? Crawling into bed. By myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To all you dads, married or single, and to all you moms who are single, I wish you a Happy Father's Day.

12 comments:

  1. Great answers. Love the tan arm one. Hope you have plenty more trolls than enemies :)Happy Father's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take on life on the mountain there. Happy Father's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Septembermom: Thanks. My forearm is really the only place a tan. Everywhere else I just simply burn.

    Glad to see you up and around.

    Joanne: Thanks. This meme was one of the more interesting ones to do, as it gave me the opportunity to use Google for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That could be a scary thing indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #44 - hot sauce. I love Pickapeppa sauce, too! It is my brother-in-law's secret ingredient for bloody marys. I like to put it on black beans and saffron rice. YUM.

    Thank you this glimpse into your life and hope you had a happy fathers day, G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a good Father's Day and I'm still chuckling at the Peppermint Patty answer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn: You're more than welcome.

    Pickapeppa has milder version as well, which is how I got hooked into it in the first place.

    And my father's day was good. Got some homemade artwork, a pair of work gloves with the Patriots on them and a bag of jelly beans.

    Talon: Thanks. I've always liked Peppermint Patty, because no matter how hard she tried, she always wound up with a D-.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In a nutshell.

    It was a traumatice experience all the way around.

    I wouldn't inflict that kind of pain on my kids, or anyone else's for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get 42? Are they asking about drinking soda from a CAN through a straw. Because I don't know anyone who hasn't gotten the 7/11 big gulp or the mcdonalds drive through drink and not drank it with a straw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Granted, #42 is an odd question to ask, but I look at this way: there are some people, such as myself, who are slowly losing the ability to use a straw for drinking, thus they have to imbib the old fashioned way.

    I'm not sure if they meant a can, bottle or cup. It was simply an all purpose question that was left up to the person as to how to interpetate it.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com