Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Word From Our Sponsors

Are you stressed out? Finding yourself having a blonde moment when your hair color is anything but? Or you're having a bald moment when you ain't, or a hair moment when you don't got?

Well look no further because Cedar's Mountain has the cure-all for you.

For everyone, we have the latest installment of Shooting Suburbia called "Round & Round", which will cure whatever it is that's ailing ya, because even though its Autumn here in the States and elsewhere, over at Shooting Suburbia it's still late Spring/early Summer.

For a select few, the latest intallment of "Creativity Inaction" is up at FSG. Wish to become one of the select few? Check out last Sunday's post for details.

And for a particular someone, expect an answer to your query via the snail mail, because we're still experiencing a little of the first paragraph.

Sometimes, doing things the old fashioned way can often make the difference between being a subject of a song by Jerry Samuels and a subject of song by Kenny Loggins.

3 comments:

  1. R: He recorded under the psuedonym of Napoleon XIV, whose big hit was "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haa!"

    B-side of the reissue I got is "Photogenic, Schizophrenic You".

    Sorry for the psychiatric humor, but I've been having a pretty bad week.

    Joanne: I've gotten yelled at for using the term at work, so now I use the term "bald moment". Kind of fits me, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me your best shot. I can take it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have created this wonderful little blog that you decided to grace with your presence today.

About that comment moderation thingy: While yes, it does say up above I can take it, I only use it to prevent the occasional miscreant from leaving thoughtless and/or clueless comments.

So remember, all of your comments are greatly appreciated and all answers will be given that personal touch that you come to expect and enjoy.

G. B. Miller

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com