Saturday, June 12, 2010

Family

Due to some unforeseen consequences experienced this past Friday (6/11) from a family issue that I was only made aware of a scant two days prior, and the phenomenal amount of anger and stress that those unforeseen consequences have triggered, there will be no post today (for Shooting Suburbia) or Monday (here).

I am hoping to have a good chunk of that anger and stress blunted to the point where I can comment and post without biting anyone's head off. I value your readership and friendship, and the last thing I would want to do is jeopardize either of those by saying something incredibly offensive.

Because of that potential of engaging mouth without putting brain into gear, I have turned the comments off for this post.

I should be a minimal functioning unit by Wednesday's installment of Flashing Georgie's Shorts.

Until then, I will be making myself scarce from all parts of the Cyber World. Please keep in mind that this is not a reflection on you, your wonderful blog, or even your Facebook page, but simply my way of trying to concentrate my energies in dealing with this sensitive family issue with as few distractions as possible.

I thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

The Legal Disclaimer

All the content that you see here, except for the posting of links that refer to other off-blog stories, is (c) 2008-17 by G.B. Miller. Nothing in whole or in part may be used without the express written permission of myself. If you wish to use any part of what you see here, please contact me at georgebjr2006@gmail.com